Home / Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

You need help? We answer the most frequently asked questions

Foreign student affairs

I don’t have a medical certificate, can I do that at the university?

Yes,  if you do not have a medical certificate, you may get it from our University doctor (the cost is 60 PLN).

What is a medical certificate?

It is a certificate from your doctor stating that you don’t have any restrictions to conducting your studies.

I need to submit my original documents. Where do I need to go?

After arrival, you have 2 days to submit your original documents to the Recruitment office, room 28.

I need help with applying for a Residence Card. Can anyone help me?

Yes, you may come to room 307. They can help you with documents.

I am a newlyenrolled student, but I need student confirmation for a residence card. Where should I get it?

You can receive it from the Dean’s office – room 108.

Where can I take the student ID card?

You can take it from the reception desk, or at the Dean’s office.

Can someone help to show me around Warsaw?

Yes, we have a Mentoring programme,  so, you can apply and get assigned a Mentor, at the following e-mail address . https://vistula.broaddy.com/register/international

I am a new student coming from abroad. I need someone to pick me up from the airport.

You can apply for the Mentoring programme, and you will be assigned a person who will help you get comfortable in Poland. You can apply here: https://vistula.broaddy.com/register/international

The Dean’s office is not answering me. What should I do?

Please note, that the Dean’s office receives lots of e-mails, and it takes time to answer them.

Can I meet with the financial department, and talk with them about a refund?

Unfortunately, the only way to contact them is through e-mail, refund@vistula.edu.pl

With whom, can I talk about a refund?

You may contact: refund@vistula.edu.pl

I was crossed out of the list of existing students. Can I apply for re-admission to the University?

The student who is crossed out of the list of existing students may apply for re-admission to the University – after paying all overdue fees. Then, the student should pay both the registration fee and proper tuition fee.

I was admitted to the Autumn semester, but can I defer my studies till the Spring semester?

Yes, you may re-submit the application, by yourself, for the Spring semester. Also, inform us at: admission2@vistula.edu.pl.

I don’t want to study anymore. What should I do?

You should submit a petition to the Dean that you are resigning from your studies, through USOS. 

I want access to my schedule.

Firstly, arrive in  Poland. Then, come to room 28, and submit your original documents. After that, you will get access to Platon and Usos.

I want accommodation, where can I book it? Do you have a dormitory?

In order to find out full information about accommodation, please, contact with accommodation@vistula.edu.pl. Vistula offers private dormitories, as well as our own dormitory. The cost is 210 euros (for one month).

The university implements projects co-financed by the European Union
Vistula University in Pultusk

Vistula University in Pultusk

Vistula School of Hospitality

Vistula School of Hospitality

We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. Check details.