Free language course & promotional tuition fee for the 1st year of studies! Save up to 800 Euro!
APPLY FOR STUDIES AND GET A FREE LANGUAGE COURSE & DISCOUNT FOR THE 1ST YEAR AT VISTULA UNIVERSITY OR VISTULA SCHOOL OF HOSPITALITY.
We offer following promotional language courses:
ENGLISH and POLISH courses
- 15 persons in each group.
- Audiences equipped with projectors.
- Access to the gym and library.
- Participation certificates.
- TOEIC exam after the completion of the English language courses!
Prices listed are for the Vistula candidates! For the rest who want to apply, additional payment of a 100 euro registration fee (for the review of documents, sending invitations for visa) will be necessary.
Polish Language courses include studying materials, sitting of the exam, and a certificate. The English Language Program does not include the studying materials (cost 25 euro) and the exam certificate TOEIC (90 euro). These additional fees, must be paid by participants at the place of study. Living and food costs are not included in the payment of the Language Course.
Polish Course for B1 level will be held only in September!!!!
8-weeks program (Polish OR English)
Cost of the program (without promotion): 500 €
1 period: August – September 2023
4-weeks program (Polish OR English)
Cost of the program (without promotion): 300 €
1 period: August 2023
2 period: September 2023
FOR THE COURSE REGISTRATION, YOU NEED TO:
- Fill in the application form at apply.vistula.edu.pl/. Please, make sure you SUBMIT your application. Otherwise, it will not proceed correctly.
- Receive an invoice.
- Pay for the course (if not covered by the promotion).
- Get an invitation from Vistula University regarding its summer course participation.
ATTENTION! NUMBER OF FREE PLACES IS LIMITED! CONDITIONS OF PROMOTION PARTICIPATION:
- Payment of tuition fees is due before May 31st, 2023.
- Studying in Vistula University during the 1st year.
- If the student is a participant of the free course but does not start his/her education and does not study for a year, in that case, he/she will pay the whole course fees.
The final deadline for course registration – will be 1 month before the start of the course. If a candidate does not resign 1 month prior to the start date, he/she will be charged for the full cost of the course.
Please, find the promotion regulations below depending on your citizenship:
- Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Mongolia
In case of any questions, please contact us at the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org