Chinese summer camp in Tianjin 2023
If you are an enthusiast of Chinese language and interested in the culture of China, we invite you to the summer camp in Tianjin, on July 17-30. It is a fascinating 15-million Chinese city, located between Beijing and Bohai Bay. It is one of the largest ports in the world.
During the camp you will take part in a Chinese language course, ending with the HSK test. You will visit Tianjin and Beijing and learn about their historical and cultural heritage. You will see the Great Wall and the Summer Palace of the emperors. You will learn the secrets of calligraphy art and Taiji – a philosophical concept related to Confucianism. You will have also exceptional culinary experiences. The Tianjin University of Technology will guarantee comfortable accommodation.
The camp is dedicated to people who study in the Confucius Classroom at the Vistula University and have completed at least 40 class hours Chinese study.
If you are interested, please register before May 31:
- firstly – send the personal information form and registration form to: firstname.lastname@example.org before your visit,
- secondly – visit the Confucius Classroom Office, Room 410A, Vistula University, with your signed registration form (with a reservation in the email).
- students should be no younger than 18 years old when they come to China with the group,
- please have a valid passport and a Chinese visa,
- members should arrive in China on July 17, Beijing time,
- we offer pick-up and send-off services only according to the most group member’s arrival and departure time.
Round trip air fare and overseas insurance shall be borne by the Group Members themselves.
Files to download: