6th International Conference on Events
This year, Warsaw will host the participants of the 6th International Conference on Events, which is held under the slogan Making Waves. The event will take place on September 3-6 at the Novotel Center Hotel and the Vistula School of Hospitality.
Previous editions of the conference were held in Bournemouth, Macao, Orlando, and Cape Town. Now the participants will be hosted in Warsaw.
The conference will feature presentations and workshops during which participants will share their knowledge with the aim to create new waves of support for reimagining events and experiences. They will analyze a variety of contemporary global problems experienced by the industry of organizing events, festivals, and business trips, combining academic discipline with professional practice.
Conference topics include:
- Festivals and events in Poland
- Social, economic, and environmental sustainability and UNSDGs
- Co-creation and event experience
- Cultural festivals and heritage events
- Sport and leisure events
- Impacts and legacies (the future of the industry)
- Business events (MICE)
- Events and education
- Crisis and risk management, Health and Safety
- Events recovery and resilience of Covid 19
- Technology in events and design and productions
- Third sector events – not-for-profit, charities, special-cause events
- Events and equality, diversity, and inclusivity (EDI) – LGBTQ+ rights, gender, universal access
- Politics, governance in events
- Event spaces and places
- Event tourism and the visitor economy
- Events responding to social issues (refugees)
The conference takes place in two locations in Warsaw:
• September 4 and 5, 2023: Novotel Center Hotel
• September 6, 2023: Vistula School of Hospitality.
- EARLY BIRD RATE (until 15 May 2023) – 520 EURO
- FULL REGISTRATION RATE (after 15 May 2023) – 620 EURO
- FULL-TIME STUDENT RATE (with proof of registration) – 420 EURO
Registration fee includes:
- access to all sessions during the conference
- conference proceedings and delegate pack
- experiential learning
- all lunches and coffee breaks during conference
- welcome cocktail
- conference dinner with Poland Experience
- gala dinner
- social sessions with local experience
You are welcome to participate in the conference.